Full stack developer
от 2 500 до 3 500 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The Dutch based Medvision360 BV is specialised in delivering high quality, secure eHealth solutions. Where stability, reliability and continuous availability of software are key to our business success. We create innovative and complex web and mobile applications, based latest technology. In the previous 8 years we have been working on our MEDrecord platform, which is completely standardised with open REST API’s.
For the next two years we have started several European projects. In these projects we will (for instance) monitor patients with heart failure at home, and we need to add Artificial Intelligence on top of EEG datasets for epilepsy patients and we need to develop an AI based chatbot for elderly. For this we need to connect to various devices, but also services like Google Fit, and make “something” out of all of this huge datasets.
Our codebase exist of:
• Microservices based backend and API’s
• API’s are based on FHIR, check http://fhir-test.medvision360.org/
• The client side is Angular 2+ (Typescript) with Bootstrap
• For the development of native (offline) apps we will use NativeScript
Within the upcoming two years it is our intention to go to the market and become one of the major players in the eHealth domain. For this we are setting up a new development team. We do this with our two brands:
1. MEDrecord is a eHealth platform as a service, please check www.medrecord.io
2. MedSafe is one of the 12 Personal Health Environments in The Netherlands, please check www.medsafe.io
Why start working at MEDrecord
• You will be able to work together with / and learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
• You will enjoy working in tight-knit Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint.
• You won’t be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
• You will be listened to by your peers. Everybody’s voice matters here.
• You will also get flexible hours and will work in a pleasant working environment.
• We respect your culture and traditions
• Your salary will be based on your knowledge/education and your experience and of course we have the intention to give you a higher salary.
Full stack developer (more backend skills)
We are looking for a bright, dynamic, and committed person to join our
development team as Full Stack Developer.
• Take care of our Java/SQL based backend
• Have continuous integration up and running
• Use DevOps with tools like GitLab and Jenkins
• Work closely with the team to keep continuity across mobile / web /
• Professional experience in Git and Gitflow
• Professional experience in Java
• Professional experience in DevOps CI/CD
• Able to develop certified software
Nice to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Have an eye for details.
• Create Code that’s understandable, testable, written with an eye towards
• Giving support to the team members
• Experienced with code reviews
• Strong logical and innovative thinking,
• Hands on technical role; Understanding the product lifecycle from concept
through launch; identify opportunities for ongoing improvements
• A strong sense of curiosity and an unstoppable desire to learn. We believe
that one must never stop learning, and so should you.
• Bottom line is, you should be someone that others enjoy working with due
to your technical competence and positive attitude.
• Passionate about software engineering and best practices
• Easy-going and communicative