We are looking for a talented lawyer dedicated to work who can contribute brilliantly to our team. We offer the opportunity for professional and personal growth, work on interesting projects.
- higher education in jurisprudence (3+ years of experience after graduating);
- practice experience in construction, dispute resolution, contractual law;
- good written and verbal communication skills;
- spoken and written English language (Upper-Intermediate level at least), knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- practical experience in rendering legal services will be an advantage;
- accuracy, attention to details, responsibility;
- competent, accurate and timely performance of his/her duties, strict compliance with deadlines;
- high level of working capacity in multitask mode.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- preparation of legal opinions on various issues and other legal work on complex legal matters in English and Russian;
- carrying out due diligence, in particular in the area of corporate, real estate and labour law;
- negotiations, business communication with clients in English.
- inspiring and challenging work, mainly with international clients;
- unique work experience on innovative, complex and varied projects;
- official employment and a full benefits package in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus;
- competitive salary that depends on the specialist’s qualification (will be determined by the results of the interview);
- perfect office location.
- submission of a detailed CV is mandatory;
- one of the stages of the interview will also include preparation of a written test task in English.