з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Currently we are looking for a Middle/Senior/Lead Java Developer of any career level for Tashkent EPAM office to make the team even stronger.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Design and develop high volume application with latest Java technologies.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, quality code following clean code principles.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and customer requirements.
- Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and to develop skills.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Perform code and architecture reviews.
- Implement different types of functionalities described in design documents.
- Manage sections of ongoing projects, help to manage individual teams.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Java development.
- Hands-on experiences in using object oriented analysis and design principles.
- Good knowledge and understanding of algorithms and design patterns.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Additional knowledge might include: Spring or JEE, JMS, JPA, Maven, Unit testing and continuous build tools (Jenkins/Hudson)
- Good understanding of the SDLC.
- Ability to work efficiently: use 3rd party libraries when available, be able to prioritize tasks based on business requirements, etc.
- Experience in working in high performing development teams using agile methodologies and tools Experience with various code versioning systems, such as SVN or GIT.
- Strong communication skills and capability of successful collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates.
- Regular training and development opportunities.
- Use of high-valued applications.
- Bilingual work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- International projects.