InData Labs is looking for a hard-working, motivated and talented individual for a full-time Content Marketing Specialist position. In our casual environment, you will enjoy working on a variety of fun and challenging tasks, including developing of compelling marketing content to support lead generation and brand awareness of one of InData Labs products.
- Creating blog and social media posts about Influencer Marketing industry;
- Creating other visual and text promotional materials for company’s website and other platforms;
- Conducting market research;
- Social networks management and updates;
- Writing news, press releases and reaching out to relevant journalists and platforms to place our content there;
- Cooperating with Product Manager and Designer while working on the product’s website updates.
- 1+ years of content marketing experience;
- Exceptional English knowledge;
- Solid understanding of social media landscape;
- Passion for Influencer Marketing industry;
- Preference will be given to those who studied or worked abroad, in English-speaking countries.
Would be a plus:
- Basic SEO knowledge;
- Experience with WordPress;
- Experience with Google Analytics.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules available;
- Free snacks and beverages;
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sport reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions (birthday, wedding, etc), paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Immense training and growth opportunities.
In order to apply, please, send to us:
- Your resume;
- Short essay (between 500 and 600 words) about the future of Influencer Marketing;
- Links to at least two of your social media profiles (platforms of your choice).